For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.Habakuk 2:14
The coming revival by Evangelist Leonard Revenhill of Blessed memory – a man who lived and breathed revival. He has stated in a sermon about the coming revival. I also agree to this.
- He’s going to anoint your sons and your daughters, not your bishops sir… No, I’m sorry bishops.
- He’s going to show us the Church anointed again in the Spirit of the Living God!
- When the Church is healthy… hell trembles.
- They must be young people…. working class people. Not the elite.
- (They will be people like): Fishermen of Galilee, A Tax Collector
- We’re going to see men in our generation that have never been on the earth.
- God’s going to raise some super holy men… people aren’t ready.
- Folk don’t want my message anyhow.
- There’s going to come another “Upper Room”. You young men are my hope.
- God wants some people crazier than I am.
- There’s not a flood of revival in America today. God is bypassing us, provoking us…
- The Church has become so carnal… the glory of the Lord doesn’t fill the Temple!
- God’s going to bypass organized religion and systems before very long… I believe that many denominations are breathing their last right now.
- I am convinced that God’s going to do a new work… The Holy Ghost may not come back to you… [Matt. 13:12].
- Some of you preachers are preaching a theology and your shouting behind a denomination, and you’re scared stiff to preach the revelations God has given you.
And I will add
- Darkness and all its works will be exposed.
- Many False Prophets and preachers will be exposed and their churches made desolate by the Spirit of the Living God.
- Truth will reign again in Gods house.
- Our pulpits will be full of men of fire.
- Many gifts will be poured out unto men, women, boys, girls, even our children will prophesy.
- More persecution and trials will come. It will be to test the strength of many who will join the move of God. By this, many will be refined by fire and the true sons of God will be known.
Oh! How glorious is our Great Father and His son Jesus Christ.
How merciful and kind are his ways.
For He has remembered the people He purchased.
He has remembered the weak gentiles.
From now henceforth all men will call us ‘people of the Most High God’, because he has reformed and revived his own.
And has prepared us for home coming. Amen!!!